Sue Batson Feuer of Niagara-on-the-Lake is heading to beautiful Barbados for the famous Crop Over Festival — a trip worth $5,000! From soca street parties to food and fireworks, Crop Over caters to all tastes. Congrats Sue!
The prize includes a seven-night stay at the stunning Southern Palms Beach Club in the St. Lawrence Gap — the heart of Barbados’ amazing nightlife and dining — as well as one of the best coastlines the island has to offer!
The trip includes airfare for two to Barbados and tickets to a variety of Crop Over events, with an approximate value of $5,000.
The winner must be able to travel from July 26 – Aug. 2, 2011, during the Crop Over Festival (the sweetest summer fest going!)
Find out all about the festival by visiting: Barbados Crop Over
To learn more about beautiful Barbados, click here: Visit Barbados
HOW TO ENTER:
• To enter, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a Tweet @ChicTravels with the answer to the following question: WHAT IS THE SLOGAN/THEME OF THIS YEAR’S CROP OVER FESTIVAL? (Hint, the answer is just a click away!)
• No purchase necessary
• Winner must be able to travel from July 26 – Aug. 2, 2011, during the Crop Over Festival — no exceptions permitted
• Skill-testing question required
• All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. EST on July 8, 2011
• Must be age of majority
• Contest is open to legal Canadian residents only, excluding Quebec
• All entries must include full name and mailing address
• Send your answer to email@example.com or by Twitter @ChicTravels telling us about this year’s Crop Over slogan/theme in Barbados for a chance to win!
• The winner will be chosen by random draw
Best of luck, travel lovers!
Date Added: June 28, 2011 | Comments (4)
Wow-whee! What a great trip you Savvy Chics are offering. I would have entered but I have a yoga retreat that weekend. Joanne
Comment by Joanne — June 21, 2011 @ 7:44 am
Can the men behind the women who love ‘Chic Savvy Travels’ enter the contest also?
Comment by Brendan — July 5, 2011 @ 12:03 pm
Absolutely — men are welcome to enter any of our contests on Chic Savvy Travels!
Comment by VAWN HIMMELSBACH, Chic Savvy Travels — July 5, 2011 @ 7:13 pm
Yes! The ‘chics’ love men, lol. Good luck!
Comment by TANYA ENBERG, Chic Savvy Travels — July 8, 2011 @ 10:06 am